Classes in RED are series courses and must be taken in order, and registered for all courses at once.
Upon FULL completion of courses taken a certificate will be earned by the student
(Some classes have an internship)
1. Deliverance & Healing 101-106
1a. Introduction to Deliverance
1b. Deliverance & Healing Internship
1c. Deliverance & Healing Touch Down Internship.
2. Discipleship 101 (For The Body)
2a Discipleship (For Leadership)
2b. Discipleship (Church Discipline)
3. Licensing & Ordination (Requirements)
4. Intro To Apostolic
4a. Apostolic Ministry
4b. Apostolic Ministry (Transitioning)
4c. Ephesians 4:11-13
4d. Apostolic Governance
5. 501c3 Preparation (HOLD)
6a. Salvation (Clause)
7. Holy Spirit
8. What Is A Calling & Spiritual Gift
8a. Gifts & Callings 101
8b. Gifts & Callings 102
8c. Gifts & Callings 103
8d. Recognizing and Building-Up
10. Prophetic (5 part series)
10a. Prophetic Empowerment
11. Altar Call (Apostolic Leaders) (Deliverance)
12. Leadership (5 part series)
13. Message Delivery
14. Christian Counseling (Requirements)
15. Web Design
16. Business Plan Preparation
17. Page Turners Book Club
(Social Interactive Book Club)
17. Become an author
18. Ministry Leader Workshops
19. Know Thyself 101-102
20. Who Is the Church?
21. Church Discipline
22. Servant to Servanthood
23. Disciple & Discipleship
23b. Discipleship Essentials
24. Accountability & Responsibility
25. Salvation: Extending, Clause, The Good News, How do you know you're saved.
26. Prayer & Worship 101-102
26a. Prayer & Worship (Practical)
27. Cheerful Giver
28. Five-Fold Ministry
29. What Is A Testimony
30. Liturgical Garments (Clergy)
31. What is a Ministry: Mission, Vision, Scripture
33. Ministry Etiquette & Protocol
34. Time Management
35. Following Directions
more classes not listed...
Ministry Leadership Training/Workshops for Churches looking to TRANSITION into Apostolic Ministry or be trained in these areas. Your church maybe Apostolic however you may need assistance with helping your leaders/congregation with training and transition.
3 Day interactive training for the entire congregation no minimum required. Regardless of the number of people the same thorough teaching will be shared. Each course day is 6 hours of training and practical teachings.
1. What Is Apostolic Ministry
2. What Is Apostolic Governance
3. Deliverance & Healing 101
4.. Ministry Protocol & Etiquette for Leaders
5. Ministry Altar Call
Ministry Workshop for Pastors:
A Call to Apostolic Order Teaching with set courses.
3 Courses selected by the pastor
All workshops are 3 days of trainings.
FEE of $35 per person, per course. Text book is optional..
Including TOUCH DOWN INTERNSHIP FEES ARE BASED UPON CURRENT RATES WITH: AIR FARE, TRANSPORTATION AND HOTEL RATES FOR TWO (3)