FREE ASSOCIATES DEGREE
The founder of Stepping Stone Christian Education believes she has heard the Holy Spirit tell her to open the doors of the school for a Free Associates Degree. With that being said...this wonderful opportunity has been given to individuals who desire to further their ministry growth.
Students applying for the FREE ASSOCIATE'S your application fee, technology fee, and tuition has been waived.
Although, the degree is free students are required to give of their TIME, COMMITTMENT, RESOURCES and Sow a seed of THANKSGIVING.
Steps to Apply
1. REGISTER online...this is your 1st initial step.
2. Write a short essay on why you would like to attend Stepping Stone Christian Education. Email your essay to email@example.com.
3. AFTER you register online and write your essay...Go to the menu under FREE ASSOCIATES and click on PDF PRINTABLE FILES and print numbers 1, 3, 8, 9, 10. Sign and date all documents. Make a copy of your ID and POSTAL MAIL all documents to:
Stepping Stone Christian Education
C/O Dr. Asia Turner
7260 W. Azure DR. STE 140-1077
Las Vegas, NV 89130
All documents must be submitted before the deadline MARCH 11, 2023. Students that do not submit their applications before the deadline will miss the opportunity to attend class for that semester. Submit your application EARLY!
Students are REQUIRED to read the Student Handbook, review the grading scale, Class schedule and How to contact your professor.
Email Short Essay
Print Forms and Postal Mail (Please track your documents)
Once your documents are received in our office you will receive an Acceptance Letter via email. STOP
4. All ORIENTATION ZOOM LINKS will be emailed to the email you have on file. (MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT) Check your email on March 13, 2023. If you do not receive a ZOOM link PLEASE notifiy the school via text ASAP. The HUB (725) 225-2010
All students are REQUIRED to attend one MANDATORY ORIENTATION. Students that miss orientation will not be permitted to attend class for that semester. Students that arrive to orientation late will not be permitted into the orientation. Therefore you would have wasted your time doing all of the steps above. This is a school of ministry if you are arriving late to orientation lets us know you are not serious and neither are you serious about Kingdom Business.
ORIENTATION DATES: March 15, 2023 5:00pm PST (PLEASE note the TIME ZONE difference)
March 18, 2023 9:00am PST
Students will receive a ZOOM link via email.
5. SEVEN (7) CANVAS INVITATION links will be emailed to students. All students need to ACCEPT the invitation, and create an account at that time. Students will need to accept the links via a computer. However, students without computers can use their cell phones for the program. After you accept the links you can download the APP. Students are to accept these Canvas links no later than March 22, 2022. The Canvas Invitaion courses will be:
TELL ALL MINISTRY BOOK
6. Students are to complete the four (4) short assignments in the KNOW THYSELF course by
April 1, 2022. Do not do ANYTHING else besides the four assignments.
7. The first day of class for the 2023 SPRING STUDENTS is:
April 15, 2022 for SATURDAY STUDENTS
APRIL 19, 2022 for WEDNESDAY STUDENTS